Guatemala Guests and News Notes

I'm not sure I have ever been so hot for so long. It was 92 in the house yesterday. We try not to run the air conditioner during the day if we can stand it because it is so expensive. It only lowers the temperature to about 86 anyway. When I woke up this morning it was down to 82. Amazing how comfortable that is compared to 92.



Tuesday night at the cabana, we removed the last few items from when we lived there. Two guest ministers from Guatemala will be using it the end of this week so I wanted give it a good cleaning.

The Aberthanys, Craig and I will be attending a conference about 2 hours from here. I will be teaching the ladies during one of the Sunday sessions. This type of conference is something Craig and I have not attended here before. This should be interesting. I'm sure Craig will tell you all about it with some good pictures after Sunday.

We got to FaceTime with both our boys and their families this week. They are very good about keeping in contact with us for which we are so thankful. When I was in Greece all we could do is talk on the phone occasionally. In Cyprus we emailed a bit and talked on the phone a little too. Now that we can FaceTime it is so much better. I don't feel like I miss the little things that keep you close. For instance, Eli lost his first teeth the other day, Riley had to do math ALL DAY at school, Wes got to tell me about his field trip and we watched Blake bounce on an exercise ball while I talked to his parents. I enjoy these little things.  Thanks boys.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising a ‘Gibnut’

Meet Pablo and his family

Belize City Service