Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my favorite mothers.
Here is a list of a few of them and why they are my favorites.

Mari Campbell.   She was there the day I was born.  She gave me a love for music and has taken care of me when I could not take care of myself.  Thanks Mom.

Donna Thompson. I was there the day she was born.  In fact, we shared the same pre-birth space.
Donna is one of the finest mothers I know. All her children have grown up to be kind, hard working, Jesus loving adults. Does it get any better than that?

Kathy Bouren. Kathy is one of the most passionate, fun, creative mother's I have ever know. You didn't have to love us, but you did. Thanks Kathy.

Janice Reed.  My adopted Mom. She took me under her wing as a teenager and taught me how to be a Godly women.  See, I did make it-----so far.

Patty Dourjalian.  I have often told her I wish I'd had a mother like her. I have never seen a mother do a better job training her children than Patty. Thanks for setting such a great example for us to follow Patty.

Joan McKenzie. This is a mother and person that loves unconditionally. Her kids growing up years were so great they called their parents, "Ozzie and Harriet".

Julia McKenzie. This is a women Passionate about raising a child that knows how to pray, loves the Word and feels secure in a world that could make him feel insecure.  I am honored to call you my daughter.

Laura McKenzie.  The daughter in law I practiced on---and still loves me. Amazing.
She too is doing everything she can to see to it that her children love and serve the Lord.
How blessed I am to have two such Godly daughter in laws.

Both of my grandmothers, Minnie Bouren and Ethel White played a great part in raising me and teaching me about Jesus. They made time for me and taught me many homemaking skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising a ‘Gibnut’

Meet Pablo and his family

Belize City Service