Our Grandson’s Birthday

Yesterday was our grandson, Riley’s, birthday. He’s 8 years old now. One of the things that makes it hard to be on the missions field,  is missing milestones such as birthdays 🎂 and other special events.
Compared to what many Christians are facing all over the world, this is nothing, I know. I honor those of you who are “enduring hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ”, because, “No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a good soldier”. 2 Tim 2:3-4. You were CHOSEN to be a solider for Christ. What a great honor! You did not choose Him, he chose you. John 15:16 says, “ You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you”...
When we started this blog we had no idea that so many people from so many other countries would be reading it. This has caused me to have a great sense of responsibility in what we write in this blog.
I know many of you are Acts 2:38 born again believers, and I’m guessing some of you are not. If you have not obeyed the Acts 2:38 teaching on salvation, I urge you to do so. Read the Bible, and compare it to current world events. The return of Jesus Christ to this world to rapture His church is so soon now. This is the reason we have left our precious family and a very comfortable life in the US to come to Belize as missionaries.
If any of you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
May God bless you ,
Carolyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Pablo and his family

Raising a ‘Gibnut’

Belize City Service